Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pop Up Gift Card Holder

Something mysterious has happened. I made this card, one of the first ones that I made after returning from convention, and now I can't find it. How strange? How does a card just wander off. I've looked everywhere and my only conclusion is that it must have wandered off with a small child who has hid it. Hmmmm. We'll find it someday under a couch or behind his bed or somewhere even more obscure. He's actually really good about not touching my stuff but every once and while he just can't resist! It's really not a big deal. I made this card just to play with it. It's such a cool card, I wish I had it. But I can just make another for now right?
Isn't it so pretty on the outside, but on the inside.....
It pops up and holds a gift card--or business card! But how awesome is that! I got the idea from Michelle's blog and she has a great video tutorial on it so I won't go into huge details about how I made it.
Now since I can't find the card I'll have to list the supplies from memory so if I forget anything, please forgive me!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Butterfly Die, Filigree Brads, square punch, dimensionals, sticky strip
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: