Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last of the Convention highlights!

Well I made it back and couldn't be more tired. We left the hotel at 7:30 am and after a short layover in Phoenix we made it home early at 1:15 pm. But boy am I tired. But before I go to bed I wanted to share some highlights from the last day at convention.

Here's some super adorable samples of our Build a Bear product line coming in September! Though if you're a demonstrator you can get them now! Just one more perk of being a demonstrator.
Stamp set, how adorable.

In PJ's then a suit, ready for work.


This is me with Heather Summers. She's one of the top demonstrators in Canada, with most recruits and sales. She earned founders circle this year and she's just amazing all around. Her blog is my absolute favorite and I was so happy I ran into her and she was just so nice!




Here's Kim and me at the final General Session.




Me, Karen, Lisa and Amber.





Carmelita having so much fun. She was the only demo in our group to win something from prize patrol-yeah!


At the last General Session they always do a game show and this time they did the demonstrator version of Family Feud. It was called 'Demo Duel' and was very funny, entertaining and just great!




Here's Emma on the plane ride home sitting on my tray table. (I named my bear Emma, they came with Birth certificates and so we had to name them!)





Here she is by the window, her first plane ride. Ok so I'm a little silly but there were just as many bears on that flight as there were people. We joked about what the security at the SLC airport must have thought when thousands of teddy bears came through today.




So now that I'm unpacked here's what my desk looks like--AHHHHH. Hopefully I can take care of it tomorrow when I'm not so tired!
Thanks for looking, I'll be showing some of my swaps in the next few days, as soon as I can find my desk......


No comments: