Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello Butterfly

I think I'm finally getting back into our schedule here. I don't know why it takes so long to get back into the groove of things. I'm going to try to do some marathon stamping in the next couple of days. Dan's parents come for a 10 day visit on Friday so I would like to get my posts done for that. I spent some time yesterday taking pictures of some of my favorite swaps so if I don't get all my stamping done I'll at least have those to show you. But I did stamp yesterday so I'm off to a good start.
For today's card I made 2 of these cards for thank yous to a couple of demonstrators who are helping me out right now. Isn't this card so pretty. This paper by far was the most popular with swaps. I saw so many swaps with this paper. It's just so gorgeous! We'll be using this paper at Stamp Camp too, so if you haven't signed up yet make sure you do. There are only a couple of days left to sign up and you don't want to miss it!! But anyway back to the card. It's really simple and really easy to do. I just used my square punches and butterfly die for my big shot and that's pretty much it. Oh but isn't is so pretty!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Hello Again
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch square punch, Butterfly die, Big shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my hello again card Ruth, thanks so much for sharing it with me! I'm glad the blades arrived safe and sound too! Janice