Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Pirate

Last Friday was Logan's 3rd birthday, and yesterday was his birthday party. We did a really low key party with just family. But everyone still got an invitation and favors. We wanted to do a pirate theme. Mostly because SU has the new pirate party kit and they take care of everything for you. And also because I had some cute pirate favors that I got for his first birthday party two years ago but never used them so finally I'm using them! Here's the invitation. Very simple. I only added some Chocolate Chip CS to make it a little sturdier.



Here's the card from Dan and I, tell me the little pirate bear isn't the cutest thing ever!!! I just loved making this! Isn't his shirt cute, that's new Christmas DSP from the mini catalog. I just love his little eye patch and bandanna! So adorable!! I love making these bears!!



Then we have the treat boxes. These were so easy to put together and fortunately for me the favor fit perfectly in them!

I'm sure the adults attending will have little use for a pirate rubber ducky, pirate tattoos and a tiny telescope. But they're super cute!

Thanks for looking! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you get the dye for the pirate clothes
randbgilroy@sympatico.ca