Friday, August 28, 2009

Ghouls and Goblins

Is it to early for Halloween? Probably not since it's not too early for Christmas, and I've been posting those projects for a while now. This is actually the first Halloween stamp set I've ever gotten, and it's not even a Halloween stamp set, it has 1 Halloween stamp in it but the rest are non-Halloween. It's yet another set from the new mini catalog. I'm telling you that this mini catalog is going to rock your world if you haven't already seen it. This stamp set is so cute and I almost didn't get it, but at the last minute I decided I needed to have it so I got it. It coordinates with that cute little treat cup that's holding the candy.
How cute would this be for co workers or school gift for Halloween?


Those little treat cups are so easy to use and you get 12 in a box, they're very affordable too. For only $2.95, you can get them. You just can't go wrong with it!
I'll have something non-mini catalog related tomorrow.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sweet Centers
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups, 1 3/4 circle punch, Elegant Eggplant ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: