Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dressed up Dog Treats

I've mentioned Lisa before. She's the wonderful person who we see everyweek when we go to church for my Mom's group. She always has treats and toys for Logan and he adores her. So since she's always getting treats for my 'baby' I thought I would get her some treats for her 'babies'--dogs, and lots of them, I think she has 6, I'm not positive?
So we got her a box of milk bones and I just dressed up the box a little. I'm using non SU DSP for this. I got this glittery pack of paper at JoAnns a few months ago.

I'm not sure if you can see it but the stripes on the box are all covered with glitter! So sparkly and pretty. When you take the belly band off the flaps around the box fall down and you can get into the doggy treats
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend, see you Monday!

No comments: