Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Convention Make and Takes

I got my Convention Make and Takes done yesterday. I didn't do them at convention for a bunch of reasons. Reason number 1) we felt rushed and their weren't enough supplies per table and it just wasn't going to be much fun that way. Number 2) Everyone else was in classes so the display boards were empty and it was the perfect time to take pictures. There were more reasons but I'm glad I waited to do them at home on my time.
I did get a chance to stamp a little yesterday too and I'll show you that tomorrow. I've also taken some pictures of my favorite swaps--yes I broke down and did 40 the day before I left. I wasn't going to do any but I'm so glad I did the 40, I got some awesome cards back!
Anyway here are the make and takes. I did them all except the scrapbook page. I didn't really like it and so I didn't do it. The rest of the Make and Takes I really liked. Here they are. We'll start with the Christmas in August ones.




This is the tag on the super cute box. How cute is that tag!

These boxes are on page 159 in the catalog and they are an awesome deal. You get 5 of them for $3.95 and there's no gluing required just assembling and they're a really good size. I thought they would be itty bitty but they're not they're pretty big actually.



Here's a fun Christmas card, this is the inside of course. My friend and sideline Jennifer was over today to see my stuff and she brilliantly suggested that you could put a picture on the inside on one of the side panels. What a great idea and a super fun easy card to give!

Here's the outside, isn't that cute!




Here's another Christmas one. I just love those clear rhinestone brads!





Some Christmas tags. Super cute and easy!




How adorable is the card. It's a little bit yellow overload for me but you could totally change the colors and it would be so adorable!




Look at this adorable box, I just love it. It's the perfect size for you know what-yep-Ghirardelli Chocolate!


Here's the last one, a little gift bag of 3x3 notecards.



Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

Look at you Ruth!!! AMazing you got all your make and takes DONE!!!! That's a goal of mine for this week...think it will happen? Again, it was fabulous meeting you at Convention!