Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christmas Treat Box

Can you believe we're already at the end of August! I sure can't! But that means that Christmas is just that much closer! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet. It's never too early you know. I have a really cute box to show you today. I copied this one from Dawn's blog. It's just so cute and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it. It's made from the petal card die for the big shot! And it's so easy too!

Isn't that DSP just so pretty, and it's hard to tell in the photo but it's flocked, yes that's right! It's so pretty and the texture is so amazing! This new DSP will be available September 1 in the mini catalog. Isn't this a great box to fill with Christmas treats or a small gift-jewelry would fit perfectly in here!

I just love that ribbon too. Polka dot on one side and solid on the other.
This is the top of the box, the bottom is exactly the same. How cute is that!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, dimensionals, Window sheet, Petal Card die, Big shot, Real Red Polka Dot ribbon, sticky strip
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: