Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chocolate For a New Recruit

Well today is the day-Stamp Camp has finally come! I can't wait. Stamp Camp is a whole lot of work but I look forward to it every year. This year we have about 50 people coming which is great! And we're doing a few new things this year that we've never done before so I'm especially excited about it. On Monday I'll have a special stamp camp post for you so make sure to check back!
I know I told you yesterday that I would have a non mini catalog post, sorry, I lied. This mini catalog is so awesome though, I'm sure you understand. In the meantime, my upline Amber and I are making gift packages for anyone that signs up to be a demonstrator today. She has packages with stamp sets and catalogs and I was in charge of making the chocolate boxes. So I'll give you one guess which chocolate I used........give up.....? Ghirardelli, what else?
The boxes are really simple they're just the Box #2 die for the bigshot in Textured So Saffron. I used the new Charming Stamp set out of the mini catalog to decorate it.

I love that little medallion stamp, it's like the big background one had a little baby medallion. It's just perfect.
AND, how much do you love that Ghirardelli coordinates their wrappers to match our colors exactly!?!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Charming
Cardstock: Textured So Saffron, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, White
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Box #2 die, Big Shot, dimensionals, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Designer Label punch, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched ribbon, Designer Brads
Well I'm off to stamp camp. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: