Monday, August 3, 2009

Card Challenge

If you didn't check my blog yesterday make sure you scroll down, I did a special Sunday post with all the new SU specials in August.
One day and counting for convention!!! I think I'm finally ready. A few last minute things to take care of and I'll be ready to head to the airport tomorrow morning! I took some time last week to stamp with Logan. I've been wanting to use this stamp set for a while. It's one of the level one hostess sets, Love Bug. How cute! We kept the cards really simple. We used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP so we each chose colors from that for our card.
For mine:
I used the Rich Razzleberry for my base and Crushed Curry accents. We both used Celery cardstock and ribbon. For our caterpillars we colored them with the markers and then used the 1/4 inch circle punch to punch out the circle on the caterpillar. the 1/4 inch circles were too small but the 1/2 circle was too big so we just went with the smaller circles. The caterpillars are cute with the extra dimension that the DSP gives.



Here's Logan's, he wanted the Crushed Curry for the base.



Here's Logan with his card.

Here's his silly picture.


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: