Friday, July 10, 2009

Inspired Thank You

Yeah it's Friday! Tomorrow is my New Catalog Stamp Therapy Class. I'm so excited to show you the new colors (in person), new stamps and so much more!!!
I also finally did my drawing for the June Customer Appreciation Winner. Why does it take me so long to do it? Well anyway...Jennifer Stark...you're the winner of the stamp set Botanical Blooms! I'll be doing my Customer Appreciation Program a little different this year. Instead of stamp sets I'll be giving away a variety of things, with every order you place that month you'll be entered into the drawing.
Today I have a Thank You card. It actually came out better then I thought it would. I had my doubts when I was embossing it and it wasn't looking exactly right. There were a couple of spots that I had to go over again with the versamarker and more EP but after that it looks great. After embossing I used my brayer and Barely Banana Ink and brayered over the entire image. It's a very simple card card but quite stunning in person.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Inspired by Nature, Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: White, Black, Barely Banana
Ink: Old Olive, Black, Versa Mark, Barely Banana
Accessories: Heat Tool, Black EP, Large Oval punch, dimensionals, brayer

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great colors! Blessings to you!