Thursday, June 11, 2009

You're Invited to a BBQ

Well not exactly, but I have a super cute invitation to show you. I'm continuing showing you some of my favorite retiring products. Today I'm showing you the Kiwi Kiss ribbon, the Key Tab Punch and the Walk in the Park DSP (the DSP is from the mini catalog, but since it has the current In Colors it will retire).

By the way for anyone keeping track--my catalog arrived yesterday-yippeee!!!! I have a wishlist that is soooooo long, I may have to take out a loan. Just kidding. But it is incredibly long. Cannot wait until I can order some things. Can't afford to get it all at once. Yikes, that would give my husband a heart attack! Also with my catalog arrived a other things that I'll show you soon, new In Colors! Ok, ok, on to the project.

I'm always thinking of new things I can do with my punches. I just can't get enough of them. And I can't believe the Key Tab punch is retiring! Anyway, I thought how cute would a little grill be on a summer BBQ card, so that's what I did. It's pretty simple. The top, bottom and inside of the grill are made from the 1 3/4 circle punch the handle is the 1/2 inch circle punch with the 3/4 inch circle punch punched around it. The legs are slivers of the square punch. The wheels and hamburgers are the 1/4 inch circle punch.





Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Black, White, Old Olive, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Basic Gray pad, Black marker, Chocolate Chip marker
Accessories: 1 3/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 inch circle punches, Key Tab Punch, 1 3/8 square punch, silver brads, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

How cute is this! And the grill is a perfect touch! Have a blessed day!

Sandra Shimizu said...

Ruth, great idea. Everything is perfect.
cheers

Connie Collins said...

Absolutely precious! Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

very clever and original!