Monday, June 8, 2009

New Incolors

I don't have a project for you today, sorry. But I do have alot of fun stuff to share so keep reading. My inlaws were in town last week and I didn't get time to stamp something. The time I did have I spent planning my projects for my Punch Class on June 20. I'll have a tutorial tomorrow though. And I know I still need to do the First Monday of the Month Card Challenge, but that may have to wait until next month, unless Logan and I get a chance to stamp this week. This month is turning out to be busier then I first thought.

On June 1, SU demonstrators were allowed to preorder some stuff from the new catalog and with our preorder our brand new catalog would ship-YIPEE! I made the unfortuate decision not to have mine overnighted to me, so I'm still waiting for it-BOOOOOOO-it hasn't even shipped! Next year I'll make sure to overnight it to me. But I understand SU got a bunch (2-3 times their normal order volume) of orders last week. So I understand. I'll wait, but not patiently! But at least I know what the incolors look like and now you do too, unless you've already seen them on another blog. I really like them. They're no Baja Breeze, but I think I'll really love them! OH PLUS, this could be the most exciting thing you hear all day, SU now has the In Colors in MARKERS!!!!! Thank goodness.
As soon as I get my order you'll see new projects with them.

The print is a little small on the picture but the new incolors are Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango.

Thanks for looking, I'll have a project tomorrow, I promise!

No comments: