Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More new stuff

I have another new sample for you from the new hostess set Kind and Caring Thoughts. I'm not using new colors-yet. I didn't order that much of them and I need to save what I have for my HUGE New Catalog Stamp Therapy Class on July 11. It's going to be a blast! You'll make 4 projects all with new stuff from the catalog. If you want more info on coming to this class please let me know. I just planned all the projects and I couldn't be more happy with them! So it will be a class you don't want to miss!
Ok well today's card is actually very simple, but sooo pretty! The flower and greeting are from the new level 3 hostess set Kind and Caring Thoughts. I stamped the flower over and over again in Regal Rose ink. And I put some glitter on the flowers that I punched out. I didn't add the glitter until about a day after I made the card then walked by it and looked at it and said "Glitter, it needs glitter" 30 seconds later it had glitter and looked great!


Supplies:
Stamp sets: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Cardstock: Rose Red, Regal Rose, White
Ink: Regal Rose, Black
Accessories: Scallop Border, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 circle punches, paper piercer, dimensionals, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: