Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Chipboard

I couldn't post my Mom's Mother's Day card before Mother's Day since she checks my blog daily. So here's the card I made for my mom. I'm loving chipboard right now. I spent a while one afternoon last week organizing my chipboard to see what I have. I've bought alot over the years but never used it. So now I'm so determined to use it. And I just love it. It's so much fun to use! I wish that we could punch the chipboard with our punches, oh I'd be in HEAVEN!!!!!
Anyway. Not sure which chipboard this one is from. But the flower is just so pretty! The DSP is from the Sweet Always collection. Remember all our DSP is on sale this month. Don't forget to check out the special!



Supplies
Ink-Regal Rose, Rose Red, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive
Cardstock-Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Sweet Always DSP
Accessories-Chipboard, sponge daubers, Regal Rose Ribbon, dimensionals, chit chat rub ons
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: