Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bundle of Love

I have been so busy the past few days I haven't had much time to stamp. Hopefully now that I'm done with my 'project' I can spend Logan's naptimes stamping like I normally do. The past 3 days, nap times have been spent organizing my blog. I've gone back through all my posts and put labels on them. So now if you're looking for a specific technique or you just want to see all projects with chipboard you can click the 'chipboard' label and be taken to that page. Now had I started doing that when I started my blog, it would have been soooooooo much easier. And I've been meaning to do it for a while but just haven't had the time. I finally started doing it over Memorial Day Weekend. I didn't think it would take that long. Well 3 days later it's done. It was just making me crazy. I had to go through almost 300 posts-Yikes, I've done alot of posting- and after staring at the computer that long, I was going a little crazy. So I could only do 100 at a time. Which still took a while. But anyway now it's done and hopefully it's easier for you to navigate through my blog. You can find all my labels on the right side of the blog on the bottom.

For today's card, I stamped it on Memorial Day when Dan had the day off. I made this card for Jennifer in our demo group. She had her baby boy a few weeks ago, not sure on the exact date, sorry Jennifer. But I made this card for her and her husband. I sure hope she likes it. I have a ton of buttons and I never seem to use them on cards, but I thought a baby card-it's a golden opportunity to use a button right?


I do like how it came out and boy am I going to miss that DSP and Baja Breeze when it goes in about a month. Just a reminder if you need any In Color products stock up now. They'll be some of the first things to go when the retired list is announced on June 1. Yeah that's only in a few days! You can order from my website or call or email me with your order!

Make sure to check my blog on June 1 for the retired list. If you're on my email mailing list you'll get it emailed. I'll be doing a 24 hour sale, June 1 ONLY! You'll get free shipping on all orders and orders over $75 will receive 15% off their entire order! So watch for the list out June 1.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sweet Celebrations
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, White, Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Clear buttons, Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip ribbon, colluzzle cutter, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, glue dots, dimensionals, Scallop Border punch

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: