Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Flower and the Last Chance List is announced!

So I know that you are all interested in the Last Chance List. SU changed the name from the retiring list to the Last Chance Lists-obviously named since this is your LAST CHANCE to get them. This list contains all the retiring stamp sets and accessories. Remember accessories are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Don't wait to get them. You have 3 options of ordering you can order directly from my website, or call or email me with your order. Don't forget about my 24 hour sale going on TODAY only! ALL orders get FREE shipping and orders over $75 get 15% off their entire order! To take advantage of this offer you must call or email me today only! This offer only available through me.

Ok here's the list, you can download the flyer below. If you're one of my customers and I have your email address you should also have the list in your inbox.

Numerical
Alphabetical

Last Chance Decor Elements

To view the Last Chance accessory list see my previous post or click here.

Boy is it an exciting day. Demonstrator can preorder new stuff from the new catalog and this year SU is sending demonstrators the new catalog early with their preorder--I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I'm going to be a mess this week waiting for it!!!!

So here's today's card! I like the look of this card. It's very vintage looking to me. The flower is done with 3 different sizes of circle punches. Then I have just distressed the edges and crumpled them up. Super easy! The DSP I used is the Bella Bleu DSP. Isn't it pretty?



Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

PS-I do have a First Monday of the Month Card Challenge but I'll save that for next week. I wanted to spend this post focusing on the Last Chance List and my 24 hour sale.

No comments: