Friday, April 17, 2009

Some Swaps I got

I did a mail swap this month. It's one that I do every other month? Maybe not that often. I'm actually not sure. Maybe it's quarterly? I don't know, when the email comes. I sign up for it, do it and get cards back. Oh well, it's been one of those weeks. You know. Well I got great cards back from this swap. So I thought I would share just a few. Some of them don't have names on the back so I'm not sure of who did them but the ones that do I'll make sure to credit! All the stamp sets used are from the mini catalog.

Sense of Time Stamp Set
by Beverly Carlen
This is a really pretty card in person. The black, grey and white look great together!

Wagon Full of Fun stamp set
by Rachel Yurkanin
Love this layout!


Great Friend stamp set
by Phyllis Johnson
This is the new DSP and ribbon and in the catalog, so pretty!



An Many Mower stamp set
by Edie Schimpf
Such a cute card. The lawn mower is cut out and dimensionals are used on it, very cute!



A Good Friend stamp set (this stamp set was the most popular by far that was used in this swap)
by ???
Also not sure if the ribbon goes on this card, when I opened my package the ribbon had come off and this was the only card that looked like it might go. But I maybe wrong. But it looks good doesn't it. One of my favorites! Love what she did with the brad to make the butterflies head and antenna-totally going to use that idea!!




Great Friend stamp set
by ???
Love those corduroy brads and the DSP.




Soft Summer stamp set
by Sandy ???
Love this card. Hard to tell in the picture but there's glitter on the flower, it looks really pretty in person. Love the cracked glass technique too...maybe that will be my tutorial next week?
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: