Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Window Sheet Fun!

So lots going on today, if you haven't finished your taxes your down to the final hours. Yikes. Fortunately for me I have a husband who likes to get them done before the middle of February. So we've already filed and gotten our refund. Also going on today, SU convention registration! I'm so excited. I haven't been to a convention in a while. So I can't wait for this one! Hopefully I'll be able to get some stamping in today. I'm spending this week preparing for my punch class on Saturday. I've extended the deadline and there's still time to sign up if you want to come. Just let me know!
So for todays card, I wanted to play more with our window sheets, I am LOVING them! I used my curly label die and cut through the Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. I used some rub ons from the Bright Delights package on the window sheet, the attached the window sheet between the 2 pieces of cardstock. Attaching window sheets sometimes becomes tricky because you don't want the glue to be seen so I really like this card because it's sandwiched in the middle, doesn't matter what kind of adhesive you use. This is just a super simple card a little ribbon on top and it's done.


Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Bright Delights Rub Ons, Big Shot, Curly Label die, window sheet, dimensionals

Thanks for looking, happy tax day! See you tomorrow!

No comments: