Friday, April 10, 2009

Monkey Muffins-and Punch class kits!

On Wednesday I had some bananas that were a little too ripe so what do you do with ripe bananas you make bread (or muffins in this case). So Wednesday Logan and I made banana nut muffins. Thursday morning at 6 AM, I thought I should make some super cute boxes and take some muffins to the staff at my church (where I go every Thursday for my Mothers Group). So I was designing these boxes at 6AM. Then Logan got up, fed him breakfast, got him dressed, got myself ready and by that time it's 7:10AM, I have to leave by 8, and I only had one box done. So I called my mom and asked her to come over on her way to work and help me assemble boxes. So with her help I got all 4 done and finished making the monkeys in the car on the way there. I wasn't driving of course. The monkey is missing feet and a tail as my mom pointed out. Oh well, there's next time.
The monkey is done with punches. I learned how to make him a long time ago. He's really cute! The box is really easy too, the bottom is 9x9 score 3 inches on all sides, cut and assemble. The lid is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 score 3/4 inch on all sides, cut and assemble. Now had I planned this more than 2 hours in advance, I would have made a little bunch of bananas with punches too. Oh well next time.





So what's this about Punch Class kits? Well I've had some emails from people asking if I'm doing a kit for the class, I've decided that I will. Here's how it will work, the kits are only going to be offered to people who don't live in Albuquerque. (US residents only, sorry) You can buy each class kit seperatly or you can buy all 3 and save. Postage IS included in the cost. So here's what you'll get with each kit. You'll get color copies of the projects with instructions, all supplies for each project-pre cut and pre punched, and postage is included.


At each class we'll make 4 projects. So if you get the class bundle you'll get supplies for all 12 projects. Each class kit is $20, that's supplies and instructions for 4 projects plus postage. Or buy the class bundle, get all 12 projects for $45. I'm only offering the April Class right now, unless you get the bundle. You'll be able to purchase the May and June classes the month they're held. Remember this offer is only for those living out of town. If you're in town I'd love for you to come to my class! Please email me if you're interested, (my email is in the upper right corner of the page)


Supplies:

Cardstock: Natural White, Glorious Green, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Black, White, window sheets

Accessories: 1 3/4, 1 3/8, 1/2, 1/4 inch circle, small and large oval, boho blossom, word window punches, 2 way glue, tombow glue, chocolate chip marker

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: