Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lemon Cake

Last night I went to my over night shoe box swap with a group of demos. I'm actually still there-scheduled this post to go up this morning. For the swap I signed up to bring a dessert. So I made this yummy lemon cake. I've made it before and actually like 4 times in the past month. It's super yummy. It didn't rise as much as it normally does or should, but I think it will still taste great.
But to add a fun stamping touch to it. I made some lemon skewers.

Super cute, I just love them. They were really easy too. I used Yoyo Yellow craft ink, embossed with clear EP.
Make sure to check in on Monday for highlights from the swap.
Supplies
Stamp Set: Tart and Tangy
Cardstock: White, Barely Banana, Yoyo Yellow
Ink: Yoyo Yellow Craft ink
Accessories: 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and scallop circle punches, dimensionals, lollipop sticks, crop a dial
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: