Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Wishes

Well we finally made it to Saturday, this has been one busy week. I know I've mentioned that earlier this week a couple of times. I've been going non stop since Monday on some pretty important things. I'll share with you another day. Anyway, Easter is tomorrow. We'll be spending the day dying Easter eggs and getting ready for the big event! But I thought I would show you this cute Easter card. I'm using a set from the mini called Forest Friends. It's such a cute set with a bunny, owl, deer and tree. So cute. The animals are very Disney-like which might be why I like it so much!

For this card I just used the bunny. I layer some DSP from the level 3 hostess bundle on to some old olive and then on a vanilla card base. The bunny is actually stamped inside the card and I put a piece of a window sheet over the hole. I tried it without the window sheet but I think it looks so much better with the window sheet. Hard to tell from the pictures but it makes the bunny look glossy.


Here's the inside. Super cute and easy!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Forest Friends, All Holidays
Cardstock: Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Hand Drawn DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 1/4, 1 3,8 and scallop circle punches, window sheets, vanilla ribbon, paper piercer and pad
Thanks for looking, have a great Easter, see you Monday!

No comments: