Friday, April 3, 2009

Customer Appreciation Winner and New Stamp Set

Third post of the day...gosh wouldn't it have been smart for me to be more organized and post all my news in on post. Nope not for me!

Ok, so we're on to April which means time for Customer Appreciation Winner for for March. This is only month 2 of this so I'm still figuring out how to do this. I decided this month to just put all the names in a basket and let Logan pick. So that's what we did....

Here's my camera shy 2 1/2 year old with the basket. Then we shook it up and Logan drew......

Kim!!! So Kim I'll be contacting you about your free set. Kim won the Sweet Little Sentiments level one stamp set.




So what's the stamp set for April, well...it's Echos of Kindness, a level 2 hostess set!

You can win this set for free. Everyone who places an order with me in April will be entered to win this stamp set.

No comments: