Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Petal Card

Well it's Friday, I'll be leaving for my over night swap in just a few hours. Can't wait it will be a blast. Still loving the Walk in the Park DSP. I also got another new die for the big shot. I have been wanting this one for a while and now I have it!!! This one is the petal card die. It's so cute! The card inside is only about 2.5x2.5 so it's pretty small but so cute!! The 2 stamp sets that I used are from the $10 and under page on 208. You still have a few days to get some of them for free. If you spend $40 on stuff from the mini catalog you get one free and if you're a hostess and have workshop of $150 you get one too. And there's no limit, spend $80 get 2, or have a $300 and get 2 and so on.
Anyway, I'll keep this short so that I can get ready for tonight!!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Wish, Flowers in Silhouette
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Vanilla, So Saffron, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: So Saffron
Accessories: Vanilla ribbon, dimensionals, snail, petal card die, big shot
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: