Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wandering Mind

I was beginning to think that this card would never get done. Not this one specifically but the 25 of them I needed to get done for a swap I'm in. I need to get them in the mail super fast so that I don't miss my deadline. And it's not like I haven't had the time. I've been working on them for about 3 weeks now. The reason it took so long was the technique I used. I paper pieced the chair she's sitting in and then watercolored the whole thing. And it took alot longer then I anticipated to cut the little chairs out. I think that they came out super cute but just took longer then I though. But I'm glad they're done.


The greeting says, "My mind not only wanders-sometimes it leaves me completely"
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Golden Oldies
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, White, Watercolor paper, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink-Staz on, Going Grey, More Mustard, Blush Blossom, Old Olive
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, corner rounder, crop a dial, jumbo eyelets, big shot, textured plates, dimensionals, aqua painter
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Ha-Ha Great verse!

My mind has been wandering for a while now!

I wonder what this means....I think I'm in trouble! LOL

I've always said... of all the things I've loved and lost....I miss my mind the most! LOL


Thanks for the smile!

Cheers,

Dorothy