Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday-stamping with window sheets

I have another Easter project for you! Only a few weeks left until Easter can you believe it! At our meeting last week, Amber showed us a super fun card with our new window sheets so I'd thought I'd show you too. It's such a fun technique. So to do this card you'll need a window sheet and a punch. I'm using the 1 3/4 circle punch. I'm using a good egg stamp set and our Rainbow Sherbet DSP. You'll also need your stamp a ma jig (SAMJ) for this card. Ok so lets get started!


Assemble your card together and punch your circle out. I have Gable Green CS and the DSP on white. Punched through all three with my 1 3/4 circle punch.

Stamp your image on your SAMJ positioning sheet.


Then line up your image inside of your card.


Stamp with staz-on.




Glue your window sheet on the inside of your card over the punched area. Close your card, on the outside of your card line up your image again with the SAMJ and stamp it on your window sheet with staz-on.





Color and decorate the image on the inside of your card.




When you close your card you'll see your colored image through the window sheet.


And when you open it, he's on the inside.
Isn't that just the cutest!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Eve said...

Cute ;)
Thanks for the tuto !