Monday, March 2, 2009

SU Regional Highlights

Wow what a great time at regionals, I had! Here are just a few highlights.

PS I know it's the first Monday of the month and technically Logan and I should be making some cards, we didn't get around to that this week, so I'll have it next Monday for you.

I didn't swap any cards at regionals but I did see someone swapping these, aren't they cute!? I'm going to make some for Logan and stick them on Popsicle seticks for puppets for him to play with.

Super cute box made from the Basket and Blooms die.


Here we are, well half of us L-R, Jennifer, Corrina, Pam, Kim and Barb



Karen and Carmiltia (sorry if I spelled that wrong)




Amber and Joanna
Nope I didn't end up in any of the pics-how'd that happen? We really should have asked someone to take a group photo. Oh well next time.






Another cute idea with the chip board.





Mosaic Technique-Fun!





Some fun samples with the scallop circle die.






Sorry for the really awful photo. I guess I was too far from the stage and didn't have my camera set on the right setting. Opps-so so sorry. But Amber was asked by SU to talk about recruiting in her business. She did a great job, even though she was a little nervous. I'm so grateful to have her for an upline!!!!




We had a huge group go and I think that's one of the reasons I enjoyed it so much. Better to be around friends! I made everyone a little notebook to take notes in, and boy did we need it with all the good idea. I found the little notebooks in 4 packs at the Dollar Tree. I just covered them all with some of our beautiful DSP, added ribbon and a flower from the bigshot. Super cute. The letters are also from the bigshot-they're the Gogo boots letters.
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday--and it's a good one!!

No comments: