Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pop Up Cake

Also being released April 1 are new pop up dies. They're incredible! Now I know the past few days I've given you alot of sneak peaks of stuff coming out in April and remember you can host a workshop and get some or all of it for free. Contact me today to book your workshop!
The cake pops up on the inside of this card and I just love it. I'll do a tutorial soon on how to assemble the cake, it's actually quite simple. But since all the action is on the inside I left the outside pretty simple. This is a birthday card for my niece who will be 5.

Here's the inside. Please excuse my cell phone, it was the only thing handy to hold the card open to take a picture.


Isn't that just the cutest!!! I just love it and this was the first one I made. It really came together on it's own. Not to repeat myself but I will do a tutorial soon, I promise!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets-Sincere Salutations and Best Wishes and More
Cardstock-Regal Rose, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP, white
Ink-Regal Rose, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip
Accessories-Big Shot, Pop-up cake die, dimensionals, Regal Rose ribbon, metal edge tags, sticky strip, dazzling diamonds
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments: