Monday, February 23, 2009

Superman and Puppets

When I was making my tag from this post, Logan kept playing with my chipboard bird. So I got the idea to make him some puppets with the chipboard. Then he can play all he wants and I don't have to worry about my project going off to play or getting lost under something. Now he has his own set.
He is still being camera shy, not sure when this phase will be over, soon we're hoping. So this is the best shot I could get of him with his new toys, in his super cute Superman pj's. His pj's came with a cape you could attach with velcro too. So cute!

Here's a better shot of the birds. Way cute! And so much fun!
Supplies
DSP-So Saffron, Rainbow Sherbet, and Hand Drawn (level 3 hostess pack)
Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie and chocolate Chip markers
Popsicle sticks
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: