Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scallop Circle Cards

Still loving my Scallop Circle die! If you haven't had a chance to use the big shot, you don't know what you're missing, it's one of the coolest tools out there. I would love to come to your home and show you and your friends all the possibilities. Call me today to set up a workshop!
So on to the card for today. I made two, just loved it that much!
The first one I used, the Trendy Trees stamp set. The cards are 2 of the scallop circle dies held together with a brad. You turn the top to get to the inside of the card. So cute! I'm using a corduroy brad for this card. I just love those, they're so fun!


For the second card I used 2 SAB sets,the Congrats set and the Botanical Blooms set. I love how this card came out, so simple and pretty!





Supplies
Stamp sets-Trendy Trees, Congrats (SAB), Botanical Blooms (SAB)
Ink-Glorious Green, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories-Corduroy buttons assortment, Silver brads, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, paper piercer, Scallop Circle die, Big Shot
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this is an older post by you but I love this scallop die ... you can also fold cardstock and put one little bit of the fold side outside the die and you have a shaped scallop card. but I like this with the brad. thanks. I like your blog. I just cannot get in the hang of posting regularly on the blog