Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Birthday Cards and tea

Well it's time for more church birthday cards. Here's what I did this month.
The cupcake is a die for the big shot. Super cute!

For the guys card I used the Funky Forest wheel and rolled it in Handsome Hunter then over it again with grey so that you get a slight shadow effect, very cool in person. The pictures don't capture how cool this technique is.




So I have to share this with you because I had such a yummy afternoon yesterday and I mean that literally. Dan and I went to the St James Tea Room, so good. If you're in the Albuquerque are and haven't been, you must go, it's so good. And if you travel to Albuquerque you should make it one of your stops.
Here's what we had:
Savories
Deviled Crab Cake
Egg Salad Stuffed Cherry Tomato
Artichoke, Spinach & Brie Cup
Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Traditional Tea Sandwich: Watercress and Cream Cheese Heart
Scones & Bread
Rose Flower and Almond Scone
Traditional Cream Scone with Clotted Cream and Pomegranate-Rose Curd
Sweets
White Chocolate Cup with Lemon Mousse
Champagne Cherry Sorbet & Vanilla Gelato Cup
Queen Victoria's Indulgence

The pecans were in the little boxes on top, and yes I brought both boxes home to recreate them Stampin' style!

Here's the desserts, YUM!




Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: