Saturday, February 21, 2009

Monogram Tag

Yep, how great is that scallop circle punch? I just love it. I used it to make a tag for my bag that I take to workshops, demo meeting, stamp camps, clubs, well anywhere stamping related. It holds everything I need. I used my scallop circle die and cut it out of chipboard and of the DSP, to make it sturdier. I used chipboard for the bird and branch too. Those little bird chipboard are so cute. I just love them. If you love them too, you will not want to miss Mondays post-Oh my goodness!



Supplies
Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Serif Alphabet die, So Tweet chipboard, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie marker, Pacific Point Cardstock, Jumbo eyelets, crop a dial and chocolate chip ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: