Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lucky You!

I have spent the first part of the week in massive spring cleaning. I'm going room by room and moving everything and cleaning everything. But that means I don't get to stamp as much as I normally do. So today's post is a quick card that I kind of did in stages.
I don't have any St. Patrick's Day stamps so I have no fun greetings. So I made the four leaf clover, with the Polka Dot Punches SAB set, and attached it to the card and then left it sitting on my desk for a couple of days until I got around to making a greeting for it. I used my ABC upper and lower alphabet for it.

I think it's pretty cute.

Supplies:
Stamps-ABC upper and lower Alphabet sets, Polka Dot Punches SAB
Cardstock-Glorious Green, Gable Green
Ink-Glorious Green craft and classic pads
Accessories-Full heart punch, corner rounder punch, vanilla ribbon, dimensionals, clear embossing powder, heat tool

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!



No comments: