Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Bird

I predict many birds in your future blog viewing. I just love all these cute whimsical birds in the new catalog. So I predict you may see a bunch of them. This one is from the new stamp set Cheep Talk. I'm really glad the sponging showed up well in the photo. It's not that dark on the card but it adds dimension to the card that I'm quite pleased with.
For the branches I stamped them twice. Once on the white base for the branch in Chocolate Chip then again on scrap paper in Kiwi Kiss with Old Olive edges. I cut the leaves out and glued it to the card.
For the bird I stamped him in Pumpkin Pie then stamped the bird on scrap paper in Pacific Point. Then I only cut out his body, no tiny little beaks and legs to cut out. Glued the body right on top. I stamped his body again in Pacific Point on Pacific Point cardstock, cut out his wing and attached it to the card.

Supplies
Stamp Sets-Cheep Talk and On Your Birthday
Cardstock-Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories-dimensionals, sponges---oh my is that it?? WOW!

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: