Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Morning Soft Birthday

I just LOVE this stamp set. It's so pretty and so easy to watercolor. I have yet to see a card that isn't great with this set. You just can't mess it up. Plus, I'm excited about this card because it's the first card that I've ever made with the hat pin and accessories from the pretties kit. I've had the pretties kit for a looooonnngg time, and I've used the half pearls, the flowers, the brads but I could never figure out how to use the hat pins on a project--until now. And I love how it looks. Though the first words out of my husbands mouth when I showed him the card was-"That's gonna cost extra to mail with that pin thing" Fortunately it won't be mailed, it's going to be hand delivered.


For the flower, I stamped it on white with staz on then used my blender pen and ink pads to color it. I love how it came out.
Stamps-Morning Soft, Sincere Salutations
Ink-Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Apricot Appeal, Staz on
Cardstock-Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, White
Accessories-Blender Pen, Pretties Kit, Burgundy ribbon, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, scallop border punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS