Friday, January 30, 2009

March of the Penguins!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about these guys/girls. They are so cute and really not that hard to make. I'll do a tutorial soon on how to make the boxes. I had planned to get on up today for a bonus but it didn't happen, I'll try to get it up next week. I made about 40 of them. For the details on the penguins, check out this post. I did this for my 3 minute demo at our meeting last night.
I made the pink ones to give to my friends from all different groups and I made the blue ones for my husband to give to his small group of co-workers. There's actually alot of people in his company but they have them in small groups so that they're more productive.



Here's an areal shot of them marching, don't go off the cliff!!!!


HOW CUTE!!!! It's like a penguin marriage made in heaven!



Here's the inside. They hold 2 Ghirardelli chocolate squares. I told you they'd be back this week.
Here's what they all look like together before being attached to the boxes. Everyone smile!


Supplies

Cardstock-Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, White, Black, Rose Red DSP

Ink-Pumpkin Pie marker

Accessories-1 3/8 circle punch, small oval punch, large oval punch, wide oval punch, round tab punch, 1/4 inch circle punch, heart to heart punch, rose red ribbon, night of navy ribbon, dimensionals


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!



No comments: