Saturday, December 6, 2008

A touch of spring in December

Here is a card I made, just wanted something different than all the Christmas/Wintery stuff that everyones making this time of year. I love this set and just want to use it over and over again. This card took longer then I expected to make. I used my stamp a ma jig to line up the flowers and then cut all 6 of them out. After they were cut out the card came together quickly. Lots of dimensionals and lots of ribbon. The color didn't photograph well and are much prettier in person. But all in all I'm pretty pleased with it.


Supplies:
A Rose is a Rose and Short and Sweet Stamp sets
Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss ink pads
Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Whisper White Cardstock
Corner Rounder punch, 1 inch circle punch, dimensionals, 1/8 circle punch, vanilla ribbon, kiwi kiss satin ribbon

I'm off to my punch class now. I'm so excited about it. I think everyone will have a great time, check back on Monday for all the projects we did!

Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: