Monday, November 3, 2008

What's the date...let me check my cookie sheet

That's right it's a cookie sheet calendar. This took alot longer then I anticipated that it would, but I am so pleased with how it turned out. I figure out how long stuff takes me to make based on my sons naptime, since that's really the only time I get to stamp. He naps for about 2 hours everyday and this took me about 3 weeks of naptimes. Why did it take so long....each letter and number had to be indivudually cut out with the Go Go Boots sizzix dies. They only cut one piece of paper at a time (they're the super thin ones). Everything is magnetic so it can be rearranged every month.



The back of the cookie sheet holds the rest of the months and each symbol for the months. All but one (February) of the months are done with our punches.
So I hope you like it.
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any tips you could give me on making this calandar. I Love it.
kristinaseymour@aol.com

Kasia said...

I love this!! I really like how you used all of the punches. What a great project.

Anonymous said...

HA!! This is absolutely FABULOUS! So clever!!!

Miss Robyn said...

This is so cute!! What size cookie sheet did you use for this project?