Friday, November 21, 2008

Passion for Punches class preview and an announcement!!!

I am so excited for my punch class I can hardly contain myself. Here is one of the cards you'll get to make at my punch class---how cute is he!??!!! He was not my originally idea. I copied him from Jackie's blog. I added legs to my reindeer with the word window punch. He is just so stinkin cute though. Scroll down for class details and a BIG announcement!



Here are the details about my class
It will be Dec 6, 10am at St. John’s Cathedral, 318 Silver SW. At the class you will make 5 projects all with our wonderful punches! The fee for this class is only $12! I can't wait for this class, email me if you would like to sign up. Last day to sign up will be December 1! I hope you can come! At this class too ALL punches will be on sale!

Now here's a big announcement!!!!!! If you can't come to the class but still want to make the 5 wonderful projects. You can get the kit. For only $3 more you will get everything pre-punched and directions on how to assemble everything together. Let me know by December 1st if you want a kit for only $15


Supplies
Real Red, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Black cardstock and Real Read DSP
Word Window, 1 3/4 circle, 1 1/4 circle, 3/4 circle, small oval, wide oval punches, Big Shot, sizzix swirl die, dimensionals, kiwi kiss satin ribbon.

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!






1 comment:

JBassem said...

ADORABLE!!!!
What a great idea!!
xoxo,
Fellow SU Demo :D