Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another pun from the past....

I have another sample for you from the stamp set Puns from the Past. This card is soooo cute. I may make a bunch of these just to have them on hand. The card is a 4x4 card. So it's great for just a little note to someone. I used my brayer for the background of the grater. It's on glossy cardstock. To get this look I inked up my brayer half with So Saffron and half with More Mustard and then brayerd it on. With the glossy cardstock it blends the colors really nicely and you don't have a line down the center where the 2 colors met. Super fun and easy.

We have our monthly demonstrator meeting tonight so look for samples of that soon. I'm always so excited about our meetings. They're just so much fun. I always get great swaps and learn something new.

Supplies
Puns from the Past stamp set
Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, So Saffron ink
More Mustard, So Saffron, White cardstock. DSP sampler from SU level 1 hostess
Vanilla ribbon, dimensionals, brayer

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow! I have a special announcement for tomorrow so make sure you check in.

No comments: