Monday, October 20, 2008

Sparkling Christmas

I had a super busy but successful weekend. I had a stamp a stack in the morning on Saturday and a workshop in the afternoon. So with a little planning lots of careful packing I was able to use most of the same supplies at both events. Though it was a little stressful and I probably won't schedule 2 events on the same day again. My class at the stamp a stack made this card without the glitter, but with brads and they watercolored the image. And my hostess at the workshop wanted to see our heat and stick powder so I modified the card to use heat and stick powder. I really love how it looks with the glitter. It is so sparkly and pretty.


This card is really neat too because it's made from vellum. I used our Holiday Treasure cardstock and glued it on the inside for a softer look of the DSP. It really looks great in person.

Supplies:
A Wish for Peace, Best Yet Stamp Sets
Vellum, White, Ruby Red cardstock and Holiday Treasure DSP
Staz-on pad, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip markers
Dimensionals, heat tool, heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: