Friday, October 24, 2008

Sparking Valentine's Day, wait, what it's October?

Ok, I know it's October but I'm brainstorming ideas for an upcoming Valentines Day swap. I used A Rose is a Rose stamp set with my stamp a ma jig for perfect alignment. Then I covered it with versa mark, heat and stick powder and then dazzling diamonds. Very pretty! Just love it. I tried to do a few pictures so that you can see the sparkle, but for whatever reason I cannot photograph our dazzling diamonds glitter well. So you'll just have to trust me that it's there and looks great!




Supplies:
A Rose is a Rose and Holidays and Wishes stamp sets
Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Versa Mark ink pad
Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, White Cardstock
Apricot Ribbon, Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Heat tool, dimensionals, Stamp a ma jig
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments: