Friday, October 31, 2008

My Chocolate swap

Happy Halloween!
For our demo meeting last night our swap theme was decorated chocolate. Here's what I did. I kept seeing test tube with candy in them, covered and I couldn't find the test tubes anywhere so I improvised. I found these tubes at Hobby Lobby. They are storage tubes for beads and other small things, but they worked just great for this too. For my box it's a piece of cardstock cut 4x11. On the 4 inch side score it 1 1/4 inches from each side. On the 11 inch side score at 5 1/2, 7, 9, and 10 1/2. Once it's scored and folded, it goes together really easily. So cute!



Supplies
Always stamp set
versa mark
Not quite Navy cardstock, Maine Blueberry DSP
Clear embossing powder, heat tool, scallop circle punch, filigree brads, big shot, basket and blooms die, dimensionals, 1 1/4 circle punch
Check back today at noon I'll have some special Halloween projects posted!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow! I'll have the other swaps to show you from our meeting last night tomorrow!

No comments: