Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cute and Curly Christmas

I really love this Cute and Curly set and it comes with a punch which I also LOVE. This card came together very quickly. It was friday night and I said "Oh no, I have nothing for my blog tomorrow!" Fortunatly I had this set handy and it came out very pretty. I stamped the image twice, once in bashful blue and then again in real red. I cut out the real red center and used a dimensional to pop it up. I used crystal effects on the blue to make it shimmer and give it a little more dimension too.

I plan to spend Sunday stamping so that I don't have another last minute frantic stamping night. We'll see how it goes. I have a LOT of projects half done that have to get finished this week so they may take priority on Sunday, but then I can show you those too.





Supplies:
Cute and Curly stamp set and punch
Textured real red cardstock, old olive, bashful blue, white cardstock
bashful blue and real red ink
white gel pen, old olive ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects, paper piercer and pad

Thanks for looking see you Monday!



No comments: