Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Bonus!!!

OK I'm having wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much fun playing with my new 'toys' I stamped all day yesterday, thank goodness Mr. UPS arrived earlier than normal--here's a funny story.

I was making Logan lunch (PB and J not that that really important), and I heard UPS honk as he drove up, nice little warning they're coming to the door, and I literally dropped the bread and PB and ran to the door, with poor Logan standing there starring at me like I lost my mind, all while drinking from his juice box. So imagine a little 2 year old boy, juice box in hand, straw in mouth, eyebrows raised and head tilted to one side just looking at me. He should be used to it by now though. Needless to say I made it halfway down the drive way-barefoot before Mr. UPS was out of his truck with my 30 pound box. Oh well, he laughs at me all the time. Before we moved a couple months ago (new house same UPS guy) he had a huge delivery of stamps for me, like two 20 pound boxes and he asked me what was in them. And I told him, and he said "Oh I deliver alot of this stuff" I said "To ME or everyone?" he laughed and said "Everyone-you're not the only crazy stamper" Haaahaaa. Anyway you probably want to see some stamped stuff not listen to me reminisce about my UPS experiences.....
The first card is made from on of our level one hostess sets called Live Like You Mean It. I stamped it 3 times in tangerine tango, kiwi kiss and chocolate chip and punched them out with a variety of circle punches. The designer paper is Hawaii Papaya.
The next card is from one of the coolest and prettiest stamps in the catalog called Inspired by Nature. I used markers to color the flower and stamped the grass on the inside of the card. So pretty. Love it.

I have a lot more to show you so check back tomorrow!

No comments: