Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag Punch Flower and tour my stamp room

Isn't this the coolest flower! It's made of tag punches. It was featured in our Stampin' Success Magazine that SU demos get every month. I'll try to explain how it was done, punch the tag, you'll need 8 tag punches and one 1 3/8 circle punch. Fold your punched tag in half. With the fold on your right, fold the top half back from the bottom-left corner to the top of the center fold line. Hope that makes sense. I used a button in the middle and my white gel pen to add a little dots to the button.
Supplies:
Happy Everything
Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose paper
Riding Hood Red ink, Chocolate chip ink
Tag Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, pretty in pink button, white gel pen, kiwi kiss satin ribbon, dimensionals, ticket corner punch.
I've had a couple emails asking what my stamp room look like. So here are some pictures of my room and where I stamp. I do have to share my room with my husband and our computer so while I have most of the room he does have a small corner with a filing cabinet and a desk.

My desk. I have my paper cutter on the shelf that would be for a keyboard. Which is great because if I'm working on a project I don't have to move everything to make room for my cutter.

This is the huge shelf above my desk with my ribbon on it, the shelf has projects on it that I just love, some I've made and some have been given to me.




My classic ink pads, arranged by color group.


Supplies that I keep on my desk, in the basket are all my adhesives, snail, 2-way glue, crystal effects, tombow glue, sticky strip and dimensionals. I also have tacky glue there too. I also have my stampin mist and a water bottle. In the cup holder next to it I keep my blender pens, bone folders etc. I have my scissors on hooks so they're always there when I need them.



The filing cabinet has all my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, 2 color groups in each drawer.


On top of the filing cabinet I have some 12x12 cardstock, chipboard, rubons, and all my designer series paper. I also keep my markers on my desk for quick use.

I have this big cabinet next to my filing cabinet. All my stamp sets are stored in there. On top I keep my in color inks and craft pads. I also have business supplies, some mini catalogs, folders with workshop orders, etc. I also have my big shot there and projects that I'm currently working on.


The rest of my supplies are stored in the closet in the room. I have stuff on the shelf, card swaps, embossing powders, extra supplies.

Then I have my rolling bins of stuff, this is where the eyelets, brads, more embossing powders, glue sticks, sponges, brayers, etc. On top in the milk crate, I have more business supplies, blank order forms, my monthly records, stuff like that. I keep my neutral colored cardstock in the box on the left and the small box in front of that is my scrap box. If I need a small scrap to punch or for a project. I look here first before cutting into a whole sheet.

So that's it. Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday.

No comments: