Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Santa with Punches and class details

How cute is he? I just love this guy. This card was so simple and came together with just punches. His hat is half of the scallop square punch. The rim of his hat is the word window punch. The top and his beard are made with the smallest flower from the boho blossom punch. His eyes and nose are the 1/4 circle punch and his head is the 1 3/8 circle punch. So CUTE!




I announced a couple of days ago about my Passion for Punches 2 class coming up. It will be on



Saturday, December 6 at 10am

at St John's Cathedral, downtown Albuquerque on the corner of 3rd and Silver



At the class you will make 5 projects all with our wonderful punches! The fee for this class is only $12! I can't wait for this class, email me if you would like to sign up. Last day to sign up will be December 1! I hope you can come!



Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: