Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ride 'em Cowboy

This is the last weekend of the New Mexico state fair so I thought this would be an appropriate card to show. I haven't made a truly masculine card in a really long time too. So this works to cover that category too. For this card I embossed the image with white. Then brayed creamy caramel ink over it. I used a sponge and sponged chocolate chip right around the image to really bring it out. Then I did the pad to paper technique and just did the corners and sides with bravo burgundy. I really like how this card turned out. I had planned to do a completely different card but messed up halfway through and ended up with this. But I'm pleased!

Supplies:
Bronc Buster Set
Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, White, Bravo Burgundy Cardstock
Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust ink pads
Silver brads, dimensionals, white embossing powder, heat tool

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: