Friday, September 26, 2008

Reese's Cup Box

I saw somewhere that you can use our 1 1/4 circle punch to cover Reese's peanut butter cups, but once you do that don't you need a box? So that's what I created. I used our Banbury designer paper and created a box for them. This box will hold 3 cups. Use glue dots to stick your stamped image to the candy.
The paper is 6x6, score it at 1 and 5 on one side. On the other side score it at 1, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, and 5, cut on those lines one inch up to the other score lines to create your tabs. I used a scallop border punch for the front flap, you'll need to cut off the corners for the front. Assemble your box. I know this may sound confusing, but once you have it in front of you it's very easy to see and it goes together just like any box does. If you have questions of course please email me.



Stamps: Punches Three, Deer Friends
Banbury DSP, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, white cardstock
Chocolate Chip pad and real Red Marker
Celery ribbon, crystal effects, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, glue dots.


Our demonstrator meeting was last night so I'll have samples from that tomorrow!
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: