Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lovely as a Tree

This stamp set is so versitle. I love how this card came out! I use vellum cardstock to stamp the tree on then colored with watercolor crayons on the BACK of the vellum. Don't apply water just leave it as it is when you color it. It won't look very good from the back, but you'll get a really pretty image in the front. I used my watercolor crayons and aqua painter for the white cardstock underneath the tree image. I made a grassy field and a blue sky (though it's hard to see the sky in the picture). So pretty and this card came together in less than 15 minutes!



Supplies

Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Sincere Salutations

Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Handsome Hunter, White, Vellum Cardstock

Staz on, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow ink

Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue Watercolor Crayons

Silver Brads, 1/16 punch, dimensionals



Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday-I have a great box I'm going to show you how to make-you won't want to miss it!

No comments: